Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.3 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04

 - Downloaded the sources, checked the signature, digests.
 - Build the packages: mvn clean package -Pdist -Dtar -DskipTests
 - Untar the tarballls, start NN, DN, RM and NM
 - Ran dist-shell application successfully.
 - Ran a MR job successfully.

+1 (binding).

Thanks for holding the fort, Bobby!

Thanks,