Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2
Christopher 2013-05-13, 03:15
Okay, so, personally, my favorite combination of options is:

Drop the assemble portion if possible, keep "source-release" and
"binary-release" as the classifiers for maven, and rename the
filenames to "-src.tar.gz" and "-bin.tar.gz" when mirroring and
publishing on the website (doesn't even require re-signing). This
keeps maven artifacts explicit, and follows conventions for download
links from the mirrors/website. While maven has a convention for
filenames, we don't have to be constrained by maven's filename
conventions when we publish on the website/mirrors.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii