HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Filing a JIRA for a flaky test just checked in is not really what motivated
my original mail. Let me just say if we think opening JIRAs
simply for Jenkins test failures is good practice, then we should simply
automate it and have Jenkins do it. My opinion is without detail, analysis,
or patches such JIRAs are noise, they don't add anything to reports we can
pull from build result mails.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy