MapReduce >> mail # user >> DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.

Re: DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.
Hi again

>From a little investigation I have performed I have observed the following.
I assume the module responsible for this class is hadoop-yarn-common.

During RM init it crashes since it is looking for a class
DefaultResourceCalculator in
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator,
while the class is present in hadoop-yarn-common-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar but
under org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator. Thus
the RM crashes. Anybody knows how I can fix this? I would very grateful for
any help.

regards
tmp