Pig >> mail # user >> Call Pig from Java

+
Wenhao Xu 2010-08-05, 03:56
Re: Call Pig from Java
You need to use the class PigServer.

PigServer pigServer = new PigServer("mapreduce"); // Or "local" for local mode
pigServer.registerQuery("A = LOAD ...");
(...) // Your statements here.
pigServer.store("A", "filename");

--
Harsh J