Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage Issue - Possibly version related

Re: AvroStorage Issue - Possibly version related
0.23 has json-simple jar in the hadoop installation, so there is no
problem. When you go to hadoop 2.x, you will hit the same problem as
json-simple is not in 2.x hadoop installation. I actually hit the error you
mentioned with 1.x while trying 2.x.

Regards,
Rohini