Hive >> mail # user >> Updating partition data

Updating partition data
Hello All,

I have an external table pointing to an large hbase table that gets
updated continuously. In order to make my queries efficient, I created
dynamic partitions off my table. Now when the data in my table gets
updated, how do I update the data in my partitions? Do I need to run the
update query to update all partitions everytime before I can run a query on
my partition? Surely seems like I am missing something.

Thanks for any help.

--
Swarnim