MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

Sandy Ryza 2013-08-19, 22:50
Vinod, your thinking makes sense to me. My two cents are that we should
hold off on fixes until 2.1.1-beta.  Unless there are downstream projects
that need it to work for integration testing.

-Sandy
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]