Kafka >> mail # user >> Unused streams not getting shutdown

Re: Unused streams not getting shutdown
Interestingly, I just checked out the latest sources, and did the build,
and it produced jars for 0.7.0!  What's that about?

Anyway, it does indeed look like this issue is indeed fixed with the latest
trunk.

Will there be a released version of this, prior to 0.8?  Or will there be a
beta for 0.8 upcoming?

Thanks,

Jason