HBase >> mail # dev >> Resend: NIST Big Data Working Group, Open Source, and Standards

Re: Resend: NIST Big Data Working Group, Open Source, and Standards
dev to bcc, +devaraj

Hi Bob,

I think you meant to address Devaraj Das, not the HBase Developer list.

Thanks,
Nick

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Bob Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]