Sqoop >> mail # user >> String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie

String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie
Hi guys,
     Is there a way to replace (or drop) a character in one of the fields
on the fly while importing data from an RDBMS system? I basically want to
replace Ctrl-A characters in the fields. I know its possible to do that
with Sqoop Hive Import(--hive-delims-replacement) but Hive Sqoop import is
know not to work correctly with Oozie(hope this one gets remedied soon).

Regards,
Nitin Kak