HDFS >> mail # user >> Small cluster setup.

Re: Small cluster setup.
Thanks for the reply.

I am running on Linux. The problem IS the config file but since I couldn't
figure out where, I made two copies of hadoop. One where it is looking for
it, and where other nodes will be looking for it.

In my config file, everything is I have set hadoop in /home/hadoop but it
is looking for it in /home/owner/hadoop (for some processes at least) and
that was the problem.