HBase >> mail # user >> Pagination with HBase - getting previous page of data

+
Vijay Ganesan 2013-01-25, 04:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-25, 05:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-25, 12:38
+
anil gupta 2013-01-25, 17:07
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-25, 17:17
+
anil gupta 2013-01-25, 17:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-26, 02:58
+
anil gupta 2013-01-28, 03:31
Re: Pagination with HBase - getting previous page of data
No, no killer solution here ;)

But I'm still thinking about that because I might have to implement
some pagination options soon...

As you are saying, it's only working on the row-key, but if you want
to do the same-thing on non-rowkey, you might have to create a
secondary index table...

JM

+
anil gupta 2013-01-29, 21:16