Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi

Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi
All,

Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig committer.
He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him being a part of the project.

Julien
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-05-02, 20:06
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-02, 20:11
+
Bill Graham 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:26
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-05-02, 20:47
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Mike Sukmanowsky 2013-05-02, 22:41