Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi

Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi
All,

Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig committer.
He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him being a part of the project.

Julien