Zookeeper >> mail # user >> can I mix 32 and 64 bit servers in a cluster?

can I mix 32 and 64 bit servers in a cluster?
I can't imagine why this would be a problem but I wonder if anyone has
experience with running a mix of 32 and 64 bit nodes in a cluster.

(I'm not going to do this in production, just trying to make use of the
gear I have for my local system).

Thanks.

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox