HBase, mail # user - HBase Upgrade

+
Hanish Bansal 2013-07-04, 14:10
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-04, 14:13
+
Hanish Bansal 2013-07-04, 14:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-04, 14:39
+
Hanish Bansal 2013-07-04, 17:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-04, 17:10
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-05, 00:34
Re: HBase Upgrade
Hanish Bansal 2013-07-05, 19:40
I am using 0.94.6.1 so i will be able to rolling upgrade to 0.94.8.

As you said that clients and servers calls between HBase minor releases are
supposed to be compatible. So there should not be any issue for rolling
upgrades between HBase minor releases.

Will  it be possible to rolling upgrade from 0.94.* to 0.95.* (After
release of 0.95 version) ?

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*