Avro >> mail # dev >> TestKeyValueWordCount and TestKeyWordCount fails with Hadoop 2 ( Avro 1.7.4)

TestKeyValueWordCount and TestKeyWordCount fails with Hadoop 2 ( Avro 1.7.4)
Hi,

I tried to build Avro 1.7.4 with Hadoop 2.0.4  and found this problem
some time ago:

However , I did not see this problem in Trunk. Any idea how it was fixed
? And if is possible to backport.

Regards,

Rodrigo