HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS drive, partition best practice

+
John Buchanan 2011-02-07, 20:25
+
Jonathan Disher 2011-02-07, 22:06
+
Scott Golby 2011-02-07, 22:40
+
John Buchanan 2011-02-08, 15:20
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-02-08, 17:25
+
Adam Phelps 2011-02-08, 19:33
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-02-08, 20:09
+
Patrick Angeles 2011-02-08, 20:17
+
Patrick Angeles 2011-02-08, 20:22
Re: HDFS drive, partition best practice

On Feb 8, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Patrick Angeles wrote:

> OT:
>
> Allen, did you turn down a job offer from Google or something? GMail sends
> everything from you straight to the spam folder.

I keep ignoring their requests to come interview, so that might have something to do with it. Hmm.
+
Mag Gam 2011-02-22, 12:34
+
Patrick Angeles 2011-02-08, 19:53