Hive >> mail # user >> Duplicated Hadoop Package Structure in Hive exec

Duplicated Hadoop Package Structure in Hive exec
Hi All,

I see there are some hadoop packages present inside hive-exec jar. (for
example org.apache.hadoop.fs etc.). My guess is that these classes extend
some hadoop interfaces/ functionality. However is it required for them to
retain the same package structure? I am asking because I am trying to run
Hive under an OSGi environment and duplicate packages coming from Hadoop
and Hive are causing issues under OSGi.

Regards
Buddhika