Pig, mail # dev - Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-10, 05:29
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-10, 07:09
Re: Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!
Russell Jurney 2012-08-10, 07:14
Looks like I edit a bunch of XML in docs to make it happen?

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Aug 10, 2012, at 12:10 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No objection. And a giant link to current docs. Google keeps sending people to 0.7.
>
> On Aug 9, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I just clicked 14 times to find the Pig dowload link. While I have a
>> special skill of emulating the dumbest of users, I think we should have
>> huge DOWNLOAD PIG link on the Pig Apache homepage.
>>
>> Anyone object to this?  I can create a patch (I think).
>>
>> --
>> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.com
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-10, 14:59