Hive, mail # user - Issue with creating HIVE metadata for a HBASE table with 2000 + columns

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-06, 08:37
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-07, 08:50
Re: Issue with creating HIVE metadata for a HBASE table with 2000 + columns
Stephen Sprague 2013-06-07, 18:33
I would venture to say if you haven't got a reply nobody particularly has
anything useful to add.

you have a meta data error there. the error message shows you the table
name. You're going to have to dig in there on your own and start with a
some trivial example and work your way up to where it fails.

just showing us an error message is like playing a game of guess which
number i'm thinking of.  Show us something that does work; then show us
something slightly different that doesn't work and we might have a chance
at proposing some ideas.

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-10, 07:21
+