Hive >> mail # user >> Issue with creating HIVE metadata for a HBASE table with 2000 + columns

Re: Issue with creating HIVE metadata for a HBASE table with 2000 + columns
I would venture to say if you haven't got a reply nobody particularly has
anything useful to add.

you have a meta data error there. the error message shows you the table
name. You're going to have to dig in there on your own and start with a
some trivial example and work your way up to where it fails.

just showing us an error message is like playing a game of guess which
number i'm thinking of.  Show us something that does work; then show us
something slightly different that doesn't work and we might have a chance
at proposing some ideas.