HBase, mail # dev - 0.98 and security++ blog post

Re: 0.98 and security++ blog post
Andrew Purtell 2013-11-09, 18:08
Thanks so much for the shout out Stack.

I have another blog post in the works talking about the motivation behind
HBASE-7544 and what it can offer for HBase users, will be sure to mention
it here when posted.

Not sure what is up with the certificate for communities.intel.com.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)