Zookeeper, mail # user - Question about Barrier tutorial

Re: Question about Barrier tutorial
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-22, 08:24
Hi Shen, I'm not sure why you say that it does not synchronize the end
of the computation. The leave() method serves that purpose. Are we
looking at the same page?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Tutorial

-Flavio

On Feb 22, 2011, at 7:53 AM, ChingShen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I run a Barrier example from ZooKeeper Tutorial(
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.1/zookeeperTutorial.html#sc_barriers)
> ,
> but I have a question about that does the example just enables a
> group of
> processes to synchronize the beginning of a computation? does it not
> ensure
> that the end of a computation? or is it a bug?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Shen

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301