Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Question about Barrier tutorial

Re: Question about Barrier tutorial
Hi Shen, I'm not sure why you say that it does not synchronize the end
of the computation. The leave() method serves that purpose. Are we
looking at the same page?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Tutorial

-Flavio

On Feb 22, 2011, at 7:53 AM, ChingShen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I run a Barrier example from ZooKeeper Tutorial(
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.1/zookeeperTutorial.html#sc_barriers)
> ,
> but I have a question about that does the example just enables a
> group of
> processes to synchronize the beginning of a computation? does it not
> ensure
> that the end of a computation? or is it a bug?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Shen

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301