Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop and creating external table

+
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-07, 11:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-07, 12:23
+
Ranjith 2013-01-08, 03:27
Re: Sqoop and creating external table
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 05:47
Thank you Jarcec and Ranjith for your inputs.

Good wishes,always !
Santosh