HBase >> mail # dev >> Adding a new region server or splitting an old region in a Hash-partitioned HBase Data Store

+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-06-26, 23:24
+
Stack 2013-06-27, 16:26
+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-06-28, 00:02
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-02, 17:37
+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-07-03, 05:29
Re: Adding a new region server or splitting an old region in a Hash-partitioned HBase Data Store
Thanks Shahab for the reply. I was also thinking in the same way.
Could you able to guide me through any reference which can confirm this
understanding?

Regards,
Joarder Kamal