HBase >> mail # dev >> ProtoBuf generation?

Re: ProtoBuf generation?
+1. I prefer to know exactly what I do rather then depending on the default
version that will vary from a system to another. And we may depend on
multiple version of protoc in the future (one for 0.96, on for 0.98; one
for 0.99 and so on).