Pig >> mail # user >> Pig question.

Pig question.
Hi,

  I have a table in format:

Id: int, amount: float, true_date: chararray, time:chararray,
state:chararray

Fortunately, there are only two states in my db.

So if I have a state as “CA” then add +1 to datetime

If state is  “MA”, then add +5 to datetime

And then save the results.

Also a corner case..

While adding.. If due to addition the date changes.. then I have to add +1
to true_date as well..

Any ideas