Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Database Support

Re: Database Support
Uday,
 If I understand correctly, you mean to say if the zookeeper conf file can be stored in database?

As for now, it cannot. The code in ZK assumes that the conf is a file and can be read via opening a file.  It is possible to plugin the conf file so that JDBC can be used but that will require some work.

Hope that helps
mahadev