HBase, mail # dev - HBASE-4089 & HBASE-4147 - on the topic of ops output

Re: HBASE-4089 & HBASE-4147 - on the topic of ops output
Otis Gospodnetic 2011-07-29, 23:49
Hi,

I'm for publishing all performance metrics in JMX (in addition to exposing it wherever else you guys decide).  That's because JMX is probably the easiest for our SPM for HBase [1] to get to HBase performance metrics and I suspect we are not alone.

Otis
[1] http://sematext.com/spm/hbase-performance-monitoring/index.html
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Hadoop - HBase