Drill >> mail # dev >> Steam lib

Hi Ted,

Hm, not sure if it's just me, but I don't see the graphs.  I see their
placeholders in the email, but they are not loading, and now I'm super
curious to see, them, of course. :)

That said, I'm not sure if I'll be able to give you any precise feedback as
we haven't measured QD very precisely, but once you open-source
implementation we could run things side by side and provide feedback and
maybe even blog about it.

Otis