Pig, mail # dev - Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Alan Gates 2012-03-21, 16:36
AFAIK Apache still does not support git as a primary repository.  You can use the git mirror, which Pig does.  If this has changed (or when it does), I'm +0 on changing, by which I mean I don't care which we use.

Alan.