HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 18:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:47
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-05, 19:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 21:19
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:31
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
I think it would be prudent to sink RC0.

The fix for HBASE-7771 is shaping up. As long as user deploys 0.94.5 (RC1)
with zookeeper client of 3.4.4 or newer, there should be no problem.

Cheers

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:40
+