HBase >> mail # dev >> testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 19:18
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-16, 19:29
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-16, 19:46
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 19:49
Re: testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing
Hi Jimmy,

The test is failling again, but it's of OOM... I will see if I can
increase the memory with mvn parameters. I have 32GBs in this
computer, so it's not because of a physical limitation...

JM

2013/1/16, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Jimmy,
>
> I have just done an update and restarted the tests. I wlil keep you
> posted of the results.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM
>
> 2013/1/16, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> The test works for me locally with the latest code.
>>
>> Can you give it a try with the latest code?
>>
>> If it still fails for you, sure, please file a jira.
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> Jimmy
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I should have just fixed it with HBASE-7575.  Let me take a look.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jimmy

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 22:47