HBase, mail # dev - testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing

Re: testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 21:44
Hi Jimmy,

The test is failling again, but it's of OOM... I will see if I can
increase the memory with mvn parameters. I have 32GBs in this
computer, so it's not because of a physical limitation...

JM