HBase >> mail # user >> Best practices for HBase in EC2?

+
Jim R. Wilson 2011-06-04, 18:27
+
Sean Bigdatafun 2011-06-04, 18:40
+
Jim R. Wilson 2011-06-04, 18:49
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-06-04, 19:02
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-06-04, 19:16
+
Jim R. Wilson 2011-06-04, 19:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-04, 20:30
+
Jim R. Wilson 2011-06-05, 01:48
+
Dave Viner 2011-06-05, 05:01
+
George P. Stathis 2011-06-09, 01:21
+
Gaurav Kohli 2011-06-09, 05:59
Re: Best practices for HBase in EC2?
Hey Wilson, I will be rerunning experiments up there on ec2 and interested
to know your experience about Whirr, in case you tried it.
Interested in bash scripts vs Whirr thing for a scenario where all one need
is to start a cluster, run some experiments and then terminate it. Running
experiments may include changing cluster config like adding-removing
regionservers.

Thanks,
Himanshu