HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-30, 14:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-30, 14:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-30, 15:25
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-03-30, 15:29
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 03:39
Re: connecting Hbase using java
Hello Tez,
I went through http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#developing
but I didnt find relevancy or I could not understand that section.

could you please tell me where exactly I am wrong? what exactly I have to
import to my existing project?

let me tell you what exactly I did
hadoop and hbase are already running
created new java project in eclipse named sample >> imported external jar's
>> created java class >> ran as java application

these are the steps that I follow. now please tell me what extra I have to
do?
thanks again

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37