HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?

+
yonghu 2013-02-02, 08:01
Re: Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?
Logs of hbase you mean the normal logging or the WAL logs.  Sorry am not
getting your question here.
WAL trigger is for the WAL logs.

Regards
Ram

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM, yonghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For some reasons, I need to analyze the log of hbase. However, the log
> will be automatically deleted by GC of JVM (if I understand right). I
> wonder if there is a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase.
> By the way, I can collect Log by WAL trigger, but it's really slow.
>
> regards!
>
> Yong

+
yonghu 2013-02-02, 10:09