HBase >> mail # dev >> problem when archiving test results in Hadoop QA

Re: problem when archiving test results in Hadoop QA
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi. I have seen this issue with Hadoop QA a few times recently.
> Is this an expected issue? Is there any way to address OOM e.g. is
> this an infrastructure issue of some sort.

It is not expected.

The dev-support/test-patch.properties set the MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx3g" so you
would think that enough.

If you want me to add any flags to help out w/ debug, just say mighty
Sergey.

St.Ack