Pig, mail # dev - Steps to get pig source code in Eclipse environment

Re: Steps to get pig source code in Eclipse environment
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-04-22, 17:34
Chaitanya,

Awesome! I do these steps manually (atleast) 10 times a week which
your patch will automate. Hugely useful.

The way the patch process works for Apache projects is that you create
a jira issue on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa and
attach your patch on the issue. Then some one will review it to get it
committed in the trunk. So, go ahead create a ticket on jira and
attach your patch there.

Ashutosh