HBase, mail # user - HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?

Re: HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?
Amandeep Khurana 2013-05-06, 17:41
I've not come across anyone spanning clusters cross AZ. You pay for cross
AZ traffic and the link is slower than within a single AZ.

Amandeep