Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Unexpected end of input stream: how to locate related file(s)/

Re: Unexpected end of input stream: how to locate related file(s)/
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-19, 05:59
What version of MapReduce are you using? At the beginning of the log-file you should be able to see a log msg with the input-split file name for the map.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy