Hive >> mail # user >> REST API for Hive queries?

Re: REST API for Hive queries?
Hive takes a longer time to respond to queries as the data gets larger.

Best way to handle this is you process the data on hive and store in some
rdbms like mysql etc.
On top of that then you can write your own API or use pentaho like
interface where they can write the queries or see predefined reports.

Alternatively, pentaho does have hive connection as well. There are other
platforms such as talend, datameer etc. You can have a look at them

--
Nitin Pawar