 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download

Thanks for packaging this.

I ran some tests over 0.94.4 RC1 with 8 nodes and everything went well.

I also ran the entire test suite and passed all successfuly.

Results :
There are 127 small tests
There are 136 medium tests
There are 50 large tests

Medium and large (if selected) tests executed after 113 minutes
316 tests executed successfully
0 tests are in error
0 tests didn't finish

Tests in error are: