Sqoop >> mail # dev >> When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

Re: When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
Hi Sam,
Would this option help?

--connection-param-file <filename>

Read more here - http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.2/SqoopUserGuide.html