Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-04, 09:52
+
Daniel Dai 2013-01-05, 08:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 18:01
Alan Gates 2012-12-28, 21:30
+1.  Checked the checksums and signature for the source release.  Built and ran some of the unit tests.  Downloaded the tar binary, ran local and cluster jobs.

Alan.

On Dec 28, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Daniel Dai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
> release of Pig 0.10.
>
> Keys used to sign the release are available at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>
> Please download, test, and try it out:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-2/
>
> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Friday 11am PST, Jan 4th.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:09