Hadoop >> mail # user >> About task status

About task status
Hi all,

I have a question about task status.
Hadoop task may have five task statuses(FAILED, KILLED, SUCCEEDED, OBSOLETE, TIPFAILED).
I could understand FAILED, KILLED, SUCCEEDED.
Could you let me know what will be in OBSOLETE, TIPFAILED when.

Hadoop version is 1.0.3.

Regards
Takeshi