Drill >> mail # dev >> Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit

Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit
Hey Guys,

I've been working on DRILL-334 (Bit RPC socket split) which has also
encapsulated enhancing and fixing memory allocation issues.  I have a patch
ready that applies cleanly against master.  I'm getting errors uploading to
review board but would like to get some feedback and get this in soon as it
enforces that all future patches avoid memory leaks of buffers.

You can see the (mammoth) changeset on the diff attached to DRILL-334 or
you can check it out on my GitHub:
https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/commit/72c5553f2bea22b5b0fe58380c446737256a0d90

Please let me know if you have feedback.

Thanks,
Jacques