Accumulo >> mail # dev >> remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?

+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-21, 22:11
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-21, 22:46
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-21, 23:35
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-22, 00:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-22, 00:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-22, 15:15
Re: remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also would not oppose removing it.   At the time the decision was made,
> there was no cost to leaving it in 1.4.  If it is removed, will whats
> currently in contrib work against 1.4+Hadoop 1.0?

 Accumulo 1.4.4 (or current SNAPSHOT?) with Hadoop 1.0 (or Hadoop
0.20.203.0)?

Just want to make sure I arrange to have the correct thing tested.

--
Sean
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-22, 17:24